My sister posted this. If she says it's good, it's delicious. She also used 1 can of regular sweetened condensed milk and 1 can of low fat sweetened condensed milk.
1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. jarred caramel topping
2 (14-oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
6 egg yolks
2 teaspoons Key lime or lime zest
1 cup fresh Key lime or lime juice
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, next 2 ingredients, and 1/2 cup toasted pecans until blended. Press crumb mixture on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 10-inch deep-dish pie plate.
3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 45 minutes).
4. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup toasted pecans over bottom of crust; drizzle caramel topping over pecans.?
5. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and next 3 ingredients. Gently pour into prepared crust.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until almost set. (The center will not be firm but will set up as it chills.) Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Cover and chill 4 hours.
7. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Dollop or spread over pie.