This is from epicurious.com. It sounds really good. I can rarely find good fresh figs around here, so I think I'll try it with mango. I think that this would also be quite good with prunes.
* 4 fresh black fig or 4 fresh green fig
* 4 thin slices prosciutto
* 8 large fresh basil, leaves
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 cup torn frisee greens
* 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* shaved Parmigiano reggiano cheese
1. Halve figs; cut prosciutto in half lengthwise.
2. Wrap basil leaf then prosciutto piece around each fig.
3. Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or for up to 8 hours.
4. Brush packages lightly with olive oil.
5. Place figs on greased grill over medium-low heat; close cover and cook, turning once, for about 2 minutes or until warmed through and prosciutto is barely browned around edges.
6. Divide frisée among 4 plates. Place figs on top. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar nad top with cheese.
7. Substitutions: Substitute peeled slices of fresh peach or mango for the figs.